Genexx has a well-experienced Project Management team, which can manage all the activities of a given project right from Site Survey to Site Integration. This helps an Operator / Client in having optimum manpower and relaying on the Project Management in executing the project successfully in time.
Organisation Structure :
The Project Management Services Team is organized to cater for various activities covered in the scope of Project Management of Cell Sites as per the Customer requirements.
Scope of Work
Scope of Work consists of the following activities:
- Site preliminary survey along with site acquisition team of the Customer
- Site Detailed Survey
- Site Lay-out & Preparation
- Soil Testing & Investigation
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Layout design & Drawings of equipment etc.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities & Bill of Services.
- Quality check on all items used in the project at site and at the Suppliers’ Factory (at request by Operators).
- Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Analyzing & Reporting (MIS-Management Information System)
- Liaison with State Electricity Boards for obtaining required Power connection.
- Obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local statutory bodies for setting up of Cell Site(s).
- Site Security / Safeguard Provision.
- Finalization of equipment specifications, works in consultation with technical and commercial teams of the Customer
- Preparation of schedules and co-ordination with all suppliers & sub-contractors
- Co-ordination with all Liaisoning & other agencies
- Prototype inspections and approval in coordination with Customer
- Planning & Scheduling of Materials Management
- Supervision of Civil, Electrical, Structural (Tower) and installations of other equipment
- Quality inspections and audit
- Co-ordination with all suppliers and Subcontractors for liquidation of punch points
- Site Acceptance Test (AT) and documentation
- Accomplish Site Ready For Installation (RFI)
- Site inspection report
- Final inspection & Handover of site
- Bills verification and certification
- Project Documentation.